In redesigning the SABA web site, we had several goals:
1. Create an engaging, high utility site for several distinct groups including SABA members, potential members and the customers of members.
2. Use responsive design to allow for excellent User Experience (UX) across the myriad mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
3. Create an interactive member directory containing a mini-site for each member (and there’s over 100 members).
4. Create a custom Google Map solution for displaying the location and details for new homes being built by members in the region.
5. Integrate social media sharing throughout.
Although this project was complex and involved several different organizations, the process was smooth and efficient – thanks SABA for being a wonderful client!